- Union Representation for Ordinary Members
- Union-management joint consultations and collective bargaining help Ordinary.
- Branch members secure better wages, fringe benefits and compensation in the event of retrenchment.
- Discounts on Training Courses.
- Up to 80% training grant for approved skills upgrading courses under the Skills Redevelopment Programme (SRP), NTUC Surrogate Employer Programme (NTUC-SEP) and NTUC Education & Training Fund (N-ETF).
- 7 NTUC Club Branches
- Chalets at Pasir Ris, East Coast and Sentosa
- NTUC Lifestyle World - Downtown East Theme Parks
- Orchid Country Club and Aranda Country Club Facilities
- SLF Holiday Facilities in, Genting Highlands and Changi Village
- Promotional rates at INCOME Fitness Centre
- Special Health Screening Packages at NTUC Medicare Family Clinics
- Members' rate at NTUC Denticare
- Rebates at NTUC Childcare
- Rebates at NTUC Eldercare
- Rebates at NTUC FairPrice Supermarkets
- NTUC Card Loyalty Programe (Earn and redeem LinkPoints at NTUC Fairprice and other participating merchants)
- Discounts at Retail Outlets
- Bi-monthly AUPE Public Employee Journal (Newsletter)
Better Financial Services
- Join the AUPE Multi-purpose Co-operative to enjoy above-average interests on savings. Obtain easy loans when the need for financial assistance arises.
- Mutual Aid Scheme For a monthly subscription of $2, it provides payment for:
||Death of Parents - $150 each
||Death of Children - $75 per child, limited to two children
||Hospitalisation of Member - $30 for first 10 days and $40 thereafter.
- SLF Gift Plus
free Group Insurance Coverage, details as shown below:
||Death or PTD of member from all causes
||Death or PTD of member from accidents outside working hours
||Death or PTD of member's spouse from all causes
- Study Awards AUPE give out study awards to deserving children of members especially those of low family income every year. The quantum of the award is shown below:
||Primary School $50
||Secondary School $100
||ITE & Junior College $150