Various forms of financial support can be accessed by SP students.
There are schemes to help pay for tuition fees and also schemes to help you with daily living expenses.
The following is a summary of the available financial schemes to help defray your expenses as a student in Singapore Polytechnic. Please click on the table headings for more details.
|For Tuition Fees
- Mendaki Tuition Fee Subsidy
- CPF Approved Education Scheme (CPF-AES)
- Tuition Fee Loan (Interest free)
- MOE Study Loan for tuition fees
- Post Secondary Education Account
- Bursaries Apply Now
- Needy Funds
- MOE Study Loan for living expenses
- IMDA NEU PC Plus Programme
- Notebook Subsidy for PFP / Diploma 1st Year students
For more assistance concerning the above, please contact our friendly staff at the Student Service Centre, either on our hotline 6775-1133, by email ([email protected]), or simply walk in (Block T16, Level 1 - located beside McDonalds).