The banking and financial services sector is one of the major contributors to Singapore's economic growth.
SP Banking and Finance trains students to meet the dynamic needs of Singapore's banking and financial services sector and contributes to the Government's drive to maintain Singapore's status as an international financial centre. With Singapore as an international financial centre, graduates of the Diploma are in demand by banks, fund management firms, insurance companies and broking firms as well as finance departments of various companies.
What We Offer:
- Knowledge and skills to launch you into the dynamic and challenging world of banking and financial services.
- A quality educational programme that is specialised, yet broad-based and well-recognised by many universities.
- Practical training and modern facilities. The chance to gain hands-on experience in a Dealing Room complete with a real-time information system and communications network.
- In collaboration with a financial planning education provider, you have the unique opportunity of graduating with a diploma and a certificate in the area of financial planning.
- Beyond classroom activities, tertiary and national competitions as well as business strategy competitions.
- You will be attached to banks, financial institutions and relevant companies for practical training.
- Selected students will have the opportunity of going overseas to countries such as China for several weeks for internship or study trip.
- The opportunity to broaden your frontiers and build business and personal networks beyond Singapore through credit transfer programmes and overseas study trips.
- Our students have consistently emerged champions in financial and business strategy competitions. To date, they have won several tertiary financial competitions, national financial competitions and national business strategy competitions, including the National Management Competitions.