1. A profile of your post SB journey / work career.
I am working as a Community Project Manager with Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN) which helps to plan projects to raise awareness for the association. Part of my job is to educate the volunteers and train the beneficiaries.
2. Describe your life in SB/SP
– which diploma did you pursue?
• Diploma in Business and Administration (Supply Chain Management)
• Graduated in 2006
- what were your CCAs?
• Campus Crusade for Christ (Secretary)
• School of Business Club (Welfare Head)
• Singapore Poly Student Sports Club
• Life Saving Club
- Were you involved in any competitions? Or in any industry sponsored projects?
• Inter Poly life saving competition – 4 by 50m medley and towing relay 4th
• Inter Varsity competition – 4 x 50m towing 3rd, 4 x 50m medley 4th, individual 100m towing 2nd
3. What contributed towards your academic success?
The help of the lecturers and the belief that I can do well as well as the help of my classmates for the various modules.
4. Was there a particular lecturer(s) in SB/SP who made an impact in your learning and maturing process?
- Mr Tang Kah Heong, always willing to give his best and time for all his students ,
- He taught me a sense of determination
5. Do you have any advice for SB’s current students?
Work hard and play hard, enjoy the days in Singapore Polytechnic!