You would receive an enrolment package, which will detail what you need to do to successfully enrol to your posted course, by late February. If you have not received the package by then, please email [email protected] with your full name, NRIC / FIN number, posted course and contact number, with email subject as "Enrolment package not received".
If there are missing forms in your package, you may download them by clicking on the links below. Alternatively, you may also obtain a copy at the Student Service Centre @ Block T16 Level 1.
What you will find in the Enrolment Package:
1) Offer Letter which includes
- Fee Advice/Bill
- Admissions Documents Checklist
- Finance Documents Checklist
2) E-Enrolment Guide or Onsite Enrolment Guide
3) Admissions Forms Folder
4) Finance Forms Folder
- you should have this form in your package.