You may check if your application has been received by the Admissions Office via the Singapore Polytechnic Course Application Service & Enquiry (SP CASE) website.
All applicants will be notified of the application outcome via email by mid-April.
|Frequently Asked Questions
|Question 1: I forgot / unable to print the DAE application Acknowledgement Slip. Must I attach the Acknowledgement Slip when submitting the supporting documents?
|You are not required to attach the Acknowledgement Slip if you are uploading your documents at SP CASE.
However, if you intend to mail in or submit personally at the Student Service Centre (SSC), please write your name, identification number, mobile number and the courses which you have applied on the cover page of your supporting documents.
For the mailing address or the location of SSC, you may refer to How To Apply.
|Question 2: What are the supporting documents to submit?
|You are required to submit photocopies of the following documents (where applicable):
- Identification Document
- NRIC (front and back) for Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident and Malaysian
- Passport and Student Pass (if any) for non-Singaporean
- Academic Qualifications
- Local: GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’ Levels / IP / ITE (Certificate & Academic Transcript) / IGCSE from Singapore Secondary Schools
- Malaysia: SPM / STPM / UEC / UECV
- International: Educational Certificate(s) and transcripts / results slip
- CCA record (with CCA grade included)
- For GCE ‘O’ / IP qualification holders
- For Diploma in Nautical Studies course applicant
- Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) Sight Test results
- Shipping Company Sponsorship Letter (International students)
|Question 3: When must I submit the supporting documents?
You must submit the supporting documents within one week from the application closing date. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
|Question 4: Who can I contact to find out more?
You may call our Customer Relations Officers at (+65) 6775 1133, or send an email to [email protected].