The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) of the Singapore Polytechnic is the most established engineering school in Singapore. It has produced more than 30,000 alumni over the last 60 years.
School of EEE offers 6 full-time diploma courses. It has over 180 qualified and experienced academic and technical support staff, and more than 2700 students are enrolled in its courses.
Over the years, the School has gained a reputation for providing high quality and relevant courses for the industrial community in Singapore. The courses offered are well recognised, and many of our graduates have furthered their education at both local and overseas universities.
Find out what courses we offer.
Students and staff at School of EEE have access to the most up-to-date facilities for training and development, with many general-purpose and specialised laboratories.
School of EEE is also active in technology development and collaborating with industries and research institutions in areas such as Internet of Things, Sustainable Urban Solutions, Electronic Systems & Semiconductor and Automation & Robotics. Nine technology centres, categorized under four technology clusters, have been set up to support the following activities:
- Internet of Things Technology Cluster:
- Mobile, Wireless & Web Technology Centre
- Networks, Cloud & Analytics Technology Centre
- Sustainable Urban Solutions Technology Cluster:
- Sustainable Energy Technology Centre
- Aerospace Technology Centre
- Electronic Systems & Semiconductor Technology Cluster:
- Embedded Systems Technology Centre
- IC Design & Nanofab Technology Centre
- Automation & Robotics Technology Cluster:
- Industrial Automation Technology Centre
- Robotics Technology Centre
- Smart Healthcare Technology Centre
EEE students have consistently performed well at both national and international competitions such as World Skills Competition, Tan Kah Kee Young Inventor Award, Robocup, SAFMC (Singapore Amazing Flying Machine Competition) and many more, attesting to the high quality of training that the School provides.