Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence (PPCDL)
The Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence (PPCDL) is required for driving of engine powered/jet-propelled pleasure craft (with SZ or SZH licence prefixes) within Singapore port limits.
||Members of the public.
||1. Be at least 16 years of age.
2. Have successfully completed an approved PPCDL course at any of the PPCDL Centres approved by MPA.
3. Produce a valid certificate by a medical practitioner certifying that you have passed an eyesight test and are not physically handicapped.
4. Successfully passed the PPCDL Examinations conducted by the Singapore Maritime Academy, Singapore Polytechnic.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION
||Click here for MPA Services, Procedures & Guidelines
|Guidelines and Procedures for Booking the PPCDL Theory Test.
PPCDL Theory Test is conducted on Tuesday and Thursday. (except public holidays) from 7 pm and 8 pm at Singapore Polytechnic, Dover Road, T1A54 (Teaching Block 1A, Level 5, Room 4).
Please bring along the following documents on the day of the test, Other you may not be allowed to take the test.
- Identification Card with photo (NRIC or Passport)
- PPCDL Attendance Course Certificate from an authorised PPCDL Training Centre
- Medical Certificate/Report for Eyesigh.
With effect from 1st January 2017
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Reisidents - $20/-(Without GST)
Foreigners - $40/- (Without GST)
Click here for PPCDL English Theory Test E-Registration
Click here for PPCDL Mandarin Theory Test E-Registration
Click here for PPCDL Malay Theory Test E-Registration
|PPCDL Practical Handling Assessment
PPCDL Practical Handling Assessment is conducted on Saturdays (except public holidays) at 9.00am, 11:00am and 1.30 pm at Poly Marina, 50 West Coast Ferry Road.
Please bring along the following documents on the day of the test, Otherwise you may not be allowed to take the test.
1) Identification Card with photo (NRIC or Passport)
2) PPCDL Theory Test Result Slip
With effect from 1st January 2017
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Reisidents - $100/-(Without GST)
Foreigners - $150/- (Without GST)
Upon passing the Practical Handling Assessment, candidates will have to mail the result slip, a copy of NRIC/Passport and 2 recent passport-sized photographs to MPA's One Stop Document Centre to obtain their Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence (PPCDL).
Click here for PPCDL Handling Assessment E-Registration
|PPCDLTheory ORAL Test (Mandarin, Malay & Tamil)
Please email to [email protected] for enquiries.
Registration can be done at the Singapore Polytechnic, 500 Dover Road, PACE Academy, T1A Level 1 from Mon to Fri, from 9am to 5pm.
Please bring the following documents :-
- PPCDL Attendance Course Certificate
- Medical Certificate/Report for Eyesight
- Statutory Declaration (applicable to ORAL Test Only)
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Reisidents - $50/-(Without GST)
Foreigners - $100/- (Without GST)
Click here for Medical Report Form
Click here for PPCDL Theory Test Venue –T1A54 map
Click here for PPCDL Handling Assessment Test Venue – Poly Marina map
Click here for Singapore Maritime Academy Office
No postponement is allowed except for the following reasons:
a) Medical (to produce a valid Medical Certificate)
b) Reservist/Mobilisation (to produce a valid supporting document)
c) No refund for Duplicate Bookings
Attire for both the PPCDL Theory and Practical Examination
a) Candidates are to be dressed in proper attire.
b) Slippers and singlet are strictly NOT permitted.
You will not be allowed to sit for the examination if you are more than15 minutes late.