See the F-U-N in studying while pursuing a Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology!
D is for the dedicated lecturers I have met and the deep friendships I have made
H is for the happy and homely feelings of being in this course
R is for the rich knowledge that I have learnt
M is for the memories that I’ll remember for life and
P is for the possibilities that the school has brought me
There’s nothing more I could ask for in my three years of polytechnic education.
“SP's DHRMP is definitely a successful course that has nurtured and equipped students with the necessary skills and knowledge to better adapt and thrive in a rapidly-changing world. Students are able to apply the skills that have been taught in school to the tasks and projects that are assigned to them. We want to thank all the interns who have been with us and we look forward to having more interns again in the future.”
DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT WITH PSYCHOLOGY (DHRMP - S48)
We Nurture PEOPLE who Develop People. The Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology (DHRMP) is a unique course that covers relevant areas of human resource management and psychology to enhance the effectiveness of future human resource practitioners.
Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology concepts are also infused into the DHRMP curriculum to reinforce the awareness and development of Emotional Quotient (EQ) in students.
SP Business School is the first and leading school to offer this diploma course since 2008.
- An edge in people skills with Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology infused into our DHRMP curriculum
- Head-start in human resource careers through professional accreditations by the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
- Participation in human resource related events and competitions
- Overseas immersion and credit transfer programmes, overseas internships and overseas study trips to learn about foreign business and their human resource practices
- DHRMP scholarships offered by industry partners
- Quality training facilities in our innovative and unique Human Resource Learning Studio
to find out more about Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology (DHRMP).
Singapore is fast on its way to becoming an Asian Hub for People Development. SP’s DHRMP students are therefore prepared to be at the forefront of creating success through people.