You can look forward to rewarding and challenging careers in the following areas:
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Financial Management
- Product Control and Compliance
- Project Management
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Technology and Operations
DFI graduates have been successfully admitted into various degree courses in Business, Finance, Analytics and Information System, and with some clinching various scholarships as well. For those we plan to kick off their careers immediately after their three years of studies, they can always purse other professional certifications at their own time to enhance their level of professional competency.
DFI’s curriculum offers the foundation for graduates to further pursue various professional certification such as:
- Financial Industry Competency Standards (FICS) Certification under Institute of Banking & Finance
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Certification
- Professional Risk Manager International Association Certification
- SAP Associate Certification
Singapore’s positioning as an international financial centre and analytics hub will continue to create a strong demand for DFI graduates, who possess financial competencies and analytics skills that can help businesses better understand their data to improve return on investment and value propositions.
Prepare yourself for a promising career in a broad spectrum of sectors, particularly in banking and finance and info communication, where go-getters can expect rewarding career opportunities. Your versatility will be your competitive edge. In DFI, you define your choice!