S75 DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY (DAC)
SP Accountancy provides the first step you can take towards becoming an accounting professional or a Chartered Accountant (CA). At the Diploma in Accountancy (DAC) course, you will learn that accounting is not just about "number crunching". It involves a holistic education that will equip you with strong accountancy knowledge, train you to acquire critical thinking and analytical skills, develop leadership abilities and build a strong sense of social responsibility.
• Overseas opportunities such as Learning Express, Overseas Service Learning, China Immersion Program and many more
• Internship opportunities with the Big Four professional firms and reputable companies.
• Variety of student activities, events and competitions that promote vibrant student life and bonding
• Click here to find out more about [email protected].
(SP Accountancy students emerged as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd at the Deloitte ICAEW Business Challenge)
(volleyball with our thai friends during our LEX trip)
• Fastest pathway to obtain the Chartered Accountant qualification through the SP-ICAEW Professional Chartered Accountancy (PCA) course.
• Further your studies at reputable local and foreign universities.
• Our students are granted generous exemptions with the professional bodies to obtain the Chartered Accountant qualification. We have the most exemptions amongst the polytechnics with CIMA.
• Click here to find out more about Your Future.
(SP Accountancy Students at PWC)
(Alrick Dorett, SP Accountancy Alumni who is current the Chief Client Compensation Officer, Asia – TBWA Group)
• SP signed an MOU with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and Deloitte Singapore to help our SP Accountancy graduating students become chartered accountants and fulfil their practical training requirements while employed by Deloitte. This is the fastest route to become chartered accountants in 3 years due to the mutual recognition agreement between ISCA and ICAEW. Our SP Accountancy graduates upon clearing 8 more ICAEW modules (after being exempted from 7 modules because of SP Accountancy’s coverage) and completion of 3 years practical work experience concurrently, can be awarded the UK as well as Singapore Chartered Accountant qualification. http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/fast-track-sp-accountancy-students
• Our students may also pursue the ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB) whilst in school.
• Tie-up with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) for students to start on the ACCA professional accounting qualifications before graduation.
• Tie-up with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) allows students to obtain the Diploma in Management Accounting from CIMA whilst still in school, and have the option to pursue the full CIMA qualification as well.
(MOU signing with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Deloitte Singapore and SP)
SP-CIMA Memorandum signing