In SP Accountancy, you will have an exciting and memorable student life in school.
1. Winning Overseas Experiences
- China Immersion Programme: A 2-week immersion programme to China to allow students the opportunity to interact with industry players as well as to immerse into the Chinese business culture and practices during the immersion program.
- Learning Express (LEX): An Overseas Social Innovation Programme (OSIP) that provides you with the opportunity to experience the world, learn new skills, make meaningful new friendships and rediscover yourselves through out-of-classroom learning.
- Overseas Service Learning (OCS): Embark on a 14 days OCS to Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, and more with GoServe!
2. Winning Learning Experiences
Take part in different competitions to challenge yourself and make SP Proud! This is a list of recent competitions which our SP Accountancy students have excelled in.
- Champions at the Star Interns Challenge 2016
- First-runner up in the University of New Castle (UON) Singapore Business Plan competition 2016
- Champions, 1st runner up, 2nrd runner up at the Deloitte ICAEW Business Challenge 2017
- Represented Singapore at the ICAEW Regional Business Challenge 2017 and won ‘most collaborative group”
- 2nd runner up at the SMU-IIAS Internal Audit Case Challenge 2017
- Overall 3rd runner up at the NTU Audit and Accounting Challenge (AAC) 2017, 1st and 2nd runner up during the AAC jeopardy round
Join the SP Accountancy chapter for various student activities and events which bond our SP Accountancy community together.
3. Winning Industry Experiences
You will be able to challenge yourself doing industry client projects. You will network with our industry partners at career fairs, industry visits and networking events. In your third year, you will go on a 22-week internship programme.