The skills gained upon completion of SP Business Admin will allow you to develop in your career. Many promising career opportunities await you! With the advantage of a broad-based curriculum, SP Business Admin prepares you for exciting careers in business which may stretch across any sector or industry. Your career options are therefore boundless.
Look forward to blazing new trails upon graduation in the following areas? Jobs directly related to your diploma include:
Marketing Management : Marketing, Management, Digital Marketing, Brand Management , Sales Management, Event Management
Operations Management : Operations, Supply Chain Management, Production Management, Service Operations, Process Engineering
Entrepreneurship : Run their own business, Manage family’s business, Business Development, Account Management
You can choose to further your studies at reputable local and foreign universities, which grant modular to full year exemptions to our graduates. Enjoy generous advanced standing with foreign universities where you can enrol in the second year of various degree programmes. Being a broad-based diploma, our graduates have pursued bachelor degrees diverse areas such as Economics, Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Psychology and even Laws!
Many of our SP Business Admin graduates have clinched scholarships to pursue business-related degrees in local and foreign universities.
Over the year, numerous SP Business Admin graduates have earned prestigious scholarships to pursue their further studies, some of our awardees includes:
• Laura Anne Lau (Class of 2016) – Singapore Management University Lee Kong Chian Scholarship
• Wong Wei Kang (Class of 2014) - SPRING Executive Development Scholarship
• Nicole Chin (Class of 2015) - SkillsFuture Earn & Learn Programme Awardee
• Daryl Goh (Class of 2014) - SME Talent Programme Awardee Lee Qi Ni (Class of 2012) – ASEAN Scholarship
• John Ser (Class of 2012) - LKY-STEP Awardee & Singapore-Industry Scholarship (Charles & Keith)
• Lim Jia Hui (2011) – National University of Singapore Scholarship
• Joy Tan (Class of 2010) – Public Service Commission Scholarship
• Serene Goh (Class of 2006) - Singapore Exchange Ltd (SGX) Scholarship
Visit the Diploma Accreditations
page to locate the degree programmes in various countries that recognise SP qualifications for admission related purposes.
Skills Future Earn and Learn Programme
Graduates may pursue a fast track career progression through structured training programme including on-the-job training, facilitated/ e-learning training and company-based projects leading to a Specialist Diploma in Supply Chain Management with Republic Polytechnic (RP) or Specialist Diploma in Retail Management with the Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS). Both programmes offers progression into Bachelor’s programmes with UniSIM, students can gain some advance standing enabling them to complete their undergraduate programme in a shorter period of time.
Opportunities for professional studies
SP Business Admin students are also eligible for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification exemption for F1 (Accountant in Business) and F3 (Financial Accounting) paper.