Temporary Job Assignment @ The Asian Bureau of Finance & Economic Research
The Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research, currently hosted in NUS Business School, is an institute founded by academics from Asia, North America, and Europe. The Bureau intends to create a virtual and independent network of high-quality academics akin to the NBER/CEPR, as well as conferences and workshops.
The Bureau is currently looking for an Temporary Administrative officer with a contract for 3 months, preferably with a business/finance/accounting related qualification.
The job description is as follows.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Office administration support services such as liaising with vendors to order office supplies and maintain office facilities to ensures smooth operation of the office
- Maintains documentations of ABFER
- Provide logistical support for events/meetings/seminars of ABFER
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
SB Students graduating in March 2016 and looking for a temporary work assignment may apply directly with Mr TAN Meng Hui (陈明辉). His contact as follows:
Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research (ABFER)
NUS Business School, BIZ 2, Storey 4, 04-05, 1 Business Link, Singapore 117592
T : +65 6601 3807
E : [email protected]
Standard Chartered recruiting Digital Ambassador
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group that is committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, customers and the communities we serve.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fresh graduate to kick start a career with a major international bank.
Digital Ambassadors play a pivotal role in client education on digital channel capability at the Branch. In detail, the job description translates to:
- Setup in Branch
- Increases Digital Channel awareness across branch staff (system capability)
- Meets and greets walk-in clients (NTB & ETB) for all segments at the entrance
- Plays enabler/fulfillment role to ensure RMs deliver their Digital Migration targets
- Has digital conversations with clients and migration to remote channel on the spot
- Directs and educates walk-in clients to sign up and use digital/ATM channels
- Proactively refers any financial needs opportunities to BSSE/RM.
- Ensures branch digital KPI is met
- Behaviours we seek
- Actively seek opportunity to migrate certain transactions to remote channels
- Teach/demo Online and machine banking to clients
- Activate, educate & direct clients to utilize digital/ATM channels.
- Enable frontline to deliver digital migration targets
- Measure of Success
- Digital penetration and active users of NTB/ETB
- Quarter on Quarter increase in the usage of ATM/CDM in branch and decrease in # of transactions done at counter
- Clients’ perception and awareness survey in branch Digital Channels awareness across staff
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in any studies.
- Prior experience in online banking and mobile banking applications.
- Digital savvy: familiarity with P2P, mobile wallets, mobile banking, online banking and basic troubleshooting for smart phones and related devices.
- Experience from other service industries with a passion in service and banking may also apply.
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language.
If you are keen to explore this career opportunity, please send the resume to [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wing Tai Asia Part -Time Fashion Co-ordinators (Island-wide)
- Greet and assist customers to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and tidy shop image
- Replenish stocks to maintain sufficient stocks on display
- Able to commence work immediately
- Able to commit at least 4 days in a week (including weekends & public holidays)
- Able to perform shift duties
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, drop an email to [email protected]taiasia.com.sg, stating:
1) Full Name
2) Contact Number
3) Commencement Date
We will then arrange for an interview with you. Alternatively, you may call 63803806 for an appointment.
Service & Operations Executive Programme, Technology and Operations - (1500006X)
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. The Consumer Banking Operations is committed to build on innovative ideas around operational insights and skills, to provide the best service to our customers at maximum productivity with minimal operational risk. DBS Customer Centre is one of the largest in-house contact centres in Singapore. This award winning Customer Centre has more than 500 dedicated customer service professionals serving a broad customer base ranging from Consumer Banking, Institutional Banking and Wealth Management segments. We are dedicated to deliver quality services to all our customers with operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
The Service & Operations Executive Programme is for Polytechnic Diploma holders who are keen to pursue a career in Consumer Banking Operations and Customer Centre. This programme offers a structured training curriculum and rotations in various job roles within the two areas above Consumer Banking Operations, and focuses on familiarising you with our operational processes and operating models as well as banking and cards products to equip you to epitomise the DBS service values.
You will begin your career in either Consumer Banking Operations or Customer Centre, with rotations as follows:
- Customer Centre (2-month classroom and skills verification training followed by a 10-month stint)
- Consumer Banking Operations (2-week classroom training and an 11-month stint in any of the functions such as Credit / Wealth management operations, Account services, Self Service Banking Channel services etc.)
- Diploma graduates from any discipline in any of the five local polytechnics
- Driven and exhibits active participation in Co-Curricular Activities
- Passion for delivering excellent service by having a customer-first mindset
- Self-motivated team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and good with numbers
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Effectively bilingual in English and/or Mandarin so as to liaise with English and /or Mandarin speaking customers
- Able to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Flexible to work in DBS Asia Hub at Changi Business Park or DBS Asia Gateway at Toh Guan
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Interested applicants to apply at dbs.com/careers.