1. Do I have opportunities beyond the classroom to enrich or complement my learning experience at School of EEE?
School of EEE at Singapore Polytechnic provides a host of student development programmes to stretch your potential and achieve greater heights beyond classroom learning. They are:
- Singapore Polytechnic Outstanding Talent (SPOT) Programme
- Singapore Polytechnic Engineering Academy Programme
- Singapore Polytechnic Student Leadership Programme (LEAP)
- Singapore Polytechnic Learning Express
- Overseas Internship Attachment
- Local Internship Programme (22 weeks)
- Local & Overseas Community Service
- Local and Overseas Competition
Check out our website to know more about the experience gained by EEE students through these development programme. Go to School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering » [email protected] Outside Classroom
2. Do I have opportunities to develop myself at School of EEE?
School of EEE at SP is committed to providing you with a well-rounded educational experience that not only maximizes your academic learning, but also contributes to your personal enrichment and growth.
All EEE students are given opportunities to develop leadership and life skills through the various platforms at school or SP level such as EEE student ambassadors, EEE Peer Tutors, EEE Club Committees, EEE Event Organiser or join SP CCA (Co-Curricular Activity) groups.
So life as an EEE student at SP can be as exciting and enriching as you want it to be, whether you are interested in academic excellence, developing your sports or leadership potential. There is a myriad of opportunities to hone and showcase your talents and interests.
So explore your interests NOW and enrich your EEE journey with us.