This application is open to all SP graduates.
|Q. Terms and conditions for application of replacement diploma/certificate
- This application is open to all SP graduates.
- Requests for replacement of diploma/certificate will only be accepted under the following circumstances:
- If the original diploma/certificate has been stolen or lost
- Applicants will be required to sign an undertaking to return the replacement diploma to the Examinations Office (Singapore Polytechnic) in the event that the original diploma is subsequently found.
- If the original diploma certificate has been defaced or damaged (e.g. fire)
- Application request must be accompanied by proof of damage.
- The defaced or damaged diploma/certificate must be surrendered to the Examinations Office (c/o the Student Service Centre) upon issue of the replacement diploma/certificate.
- If graduate has had a notarised or legal change in name since graduating from the Polytechnic
- Application request must be accompanied by supporting documents of name change.
- The original diploma/certificate must be surrendered to the Examinations Office (c/o the Student Service Centre) upon issue of the replacement diploma/ certificate.
- Please note that only ONE replacement diploma certificate is allowed per graduate. A statement of certification will be issued for subsequent requests for replacements.
- All replacement diplomas/certificates MUST be collected personally from the Examinations Office.
- Replacement diplomas/certificates not collected within 3 months of application will be discarded. No future requests for replacement diplomas/certificates will be entertained from such persons subsequently.
|Q. Payment for replacement diploma/certificate?
- A fee of S$21.40 (inclusive of 7% GST) will be charged for the replacement diploma/certificate.
- Applications will be processed only when all supporting documents and payment have been received.
- Applicants may choose to make payment by:
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) or Internet Banking (only for Citibank, DBS, OCBC and UOB Account holders using our online e-payment service.
- NETS - at the Student Service Centre (Block T16, Level 1) or Finance Dept Counter (Admin Block)
- Cash - at the Finance Dept Counter, Administration Block, 2nd Storey (from 8.30am to 5.00pm)
- Cheque or bankdraft - made payable to the 'Singapore Polytechnic' in Singapore currency, to a bank in Singapore. Cheque to be sent to the following address:
500 Dover Road
Block T15, Level 2 (Room T1524)
|Q. Service Standard?
- Please allow 4 - 6 working days for the processing of your application.
- The Examinations Office staff will contact you once your replacement diploma is ready for collection.
- All applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
|Q. Submission of the completed application form?
- Completed application forms must be submitted, together with the relevant documents (if any), to the Student Service Centre during office hours.
|Q. Collection of replacement diploma/certificate?
- All replacement diplomas/certificates MUST be collected personally from the Student Service Centre during office hours.
- Replacement diplomas/certificates not collected within 3 months of application will be discarded.
|Q. Where is the Finance Counter?
- The Finance counter is located at the Administration Building, 2nd Storey, Singapore Polytechnic, 500 Dover Road, Singapore 139651 (opposite the Main Library).
Finance Counter Opening Hours
Mondays to Fridays: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Eve of Major Public Holidays: 8.30 am to 1.00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed