|The newly refurbished Moberly Block |
Ravel in the ambience of the newly refurbished Moberly Block (opposite the tennis courts and next to T10). This is a historic building from the British colonial times (1950s) and located in a scenic spot amidst lush greenery. It has since been converted into a "happening" place for student, staff & alumni. For relaxation and recreation as well as study, it is the best place to go to on campus. Facilities include the following:
[email protected] - 4 Pool tables (coin-operated : $1/game) ; 2 Foosball (coin-operated: $1/game)
Digital [email protected] - 22 gaming stations (charges: $1/hr) ; Photography Studio (look out for special packaged prices)
[email protected] - 2 music jamming rooms complete with instruments (charges: $10/hr)
[email protected] - 2 karaoke rooms (charges: $10/hr)
[email protected] - Treasures and achival documents awaiting your discovery. Get a glimpse into SP's historical past.
[email protected] - Artwork - painting, calligraphy, pottery, etc... Part of the proceeds of sale go to the Needy Student Fund.
[email protected] - Television Corner ; Reading corner ; Massage chair (coin-operated: $1/15 mins); Pushcart merchandise.
[email protected] - Conducive study area ; Massage chairs (coin-operated: $1/15 mins)
To help us maintain Moberly in good operating order, please note the following rules and regulations:
- Open to SP students, staff and alumni (with recognised alumni card) only
- Student Hub @ Moberly is opened between 11 am to 9:30 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Identification is mandatory. Lanyard must be worn at all times.
- Security - multiple close circuit TVs with recording and remote monitoring is in operation 24 by 7.Regular security petrols.
- Security – 24 hours CCTV monitoring (local and remote with recording; alarm system with motion detectors, and security patrols
- Severe disciplinary action for violation of SP Rules, vandalism, misbehaviour or violation of the rules of specific facilities
- Report anything vandalised, missing or faulty immediately otherwise users will be held responsible and liable to pay for them
- Do not move or remove any equipment or furniture without permission
- Bookings – no refund except urgent cancellation by SAA
- No Food and Drinks except at designated areas
- Dress Code - no slippers, singlet, sports shorts and swimsuits indoors
- Complete set of Rules and Regulations available from the Counter
For any enquiries, pls contact Hope Lee (ext 1696) or Ning (ext 1517)