Notebook Financial Assistance Schemes AY 2017
Students may apply for an appropriate scheme listed below:
- Notebook Subsidy
- IMDA NEU PC Plus Programme
± Notebook Subsidy
Application Period: 5 June - 31 August 2017 (Reopens in June'17)
The one-time notebook subsidy is intended to help new students offset some of the cost of notebook PC purchase. PFP/ 1st year students who have bought a notebook PC in 2017 may apply for this subsidy. PFP students may choose to apply for this subsidy either in their PFP year or 1st year of their diploma course. This award is given on a reimbursement basis.
Award Amount: Up to $800
- PFP / Full-Time Diploma students in 1st year of study
- Gross monthly household per capita income (PCI*) of $950 and below
- Not received this subsidy before
- Applied for a bursary in SP (CDC-CCC Bursary/MOE Bursary) this academic year
- Submit the completed Application Form together with the original AND photocopy of the receipt of the purchased notebook / tablet to:
- Student Service Centre (T16, Level 1), 8.00am - 5.30pm
- Reimbursement will be credited to the bank account stated on application form 2 months after application.
- May apply together with SP-Administered Bursaries
PFP students may only apply in June 2017 when the application period for MOE Bursary is opened.
For any further enquires, please contact us at 6775 1133.
± IMDA Neu PC Plus Programme
Application Period : 3 April - 5 May 2017
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR
- Full-time Diploma student (aged 25 and below) or has a permanent disability.
- Gross monthly household income must not exceed $3,400 or per capita income must not exceed $900 ($1,125 if there is a permanently disabled household member).
- Past recipient of a PC-Bundle under the Neu PC Plus Programme may reapply only after a lapse of 3 years from last deployment to the household.
- Application-to-delivery could take up to 3 months
- Payment to be made to vendor directly upon delivery
- Please refer to IMDA website for application form and more details
- Applicants who apply for this scheme after the SP application dates need to mail their documents to the relevant Lead Agency (see details in the application form) on their own
Configure your laptop (diploma-required software can be installed at no charge).
Please read the document attached below before applying for the IMDA scheme (IMDA Notebook Computer SP Courses Comparability List 2017).
Please refer to IMDA's website for more information.
Students who bought an IMDA funded notebook can apply for Notebook Subsidy if they are eligible (see info above).