SPICE Service Desk Counter Support
For software support, please visit the following SPICE Service Desk locations or contact SPICE Service Desk via phone or email during the respective location’s opening hours.
Need Additional Help?
• Term Time: 7:45am to 8:00pm
• Vacation: 8:00am to 6:00pm
• Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Chinese New Year Eve: Closed at 12:00pm
• Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
T331 & T21111
• Term Time: 8:00am to 6:00pm
• Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Chinese New Year Eve: 9:00am to 12:00pm
• Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays and SP School Vacations: Closed
Contact the SPICE Service Desk
or email the SPICE Service Desk
When contacting the Service Desk, please provide us at least the following information for us to effectively assist you:
a) Full Name as registered with Singapore Polytechnic.
b) SPICE User ID (Your ID provided by SP , it can be found on your student ID card, and prefix with alphabet)
c) Department/ and or course joined (if applicable)
d) Description of problem/error encountered. If you are sending a email, please send us a snapshot of the error page.
The services provided include:
· Single point of contact for all IT related incidents for staff and students
· Walk-in IT support for staff and students
· Student notebook self-help facilities