In the digital media industry, there is a demand for digital media practitioners trained and equipped not only with software competencies, but analytical skills in visual appearance, motion, timing, composition, presentation of objects and/or abstract concepts. It is also important to note the media industry is a developing industry – in content, technology and delivery. Therefore, the skills and competencies involved in digital media are constantly evolving and need upgrading.
Students are expected to have access to computer and internet during your study at SP eg. e-learning, writing report, etc.
This course aims to provide students with the necessary skills to design and produce digital content. Students completing this course will be able to design web pages, and produce images, animation, sound, and video.
Suitable for working adults who:
- Wish to upgrade their digital media skills to meet their job requirements
- Wish to have training in creating content such as images, animation, sound and video
Minimum Entry Requirements
Applicants should have a polytechnic diploma or university degree. Those with other equivalent qualifications or relevant working experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This course consists of 2 post diploma certificates (PDCs). Each PDC comprises two modules and the details are as follows:
Please click here for Module Synopsis
PDC 1 Certificate in Web Design
Module 1 – Graphic Design Using Imaging Tools
Module 2 – Interactive Web Design
PDC 2 Certificate in Content Creation
Module 3- Interactive Authoring
Module 4- Moving Visual Design
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Upon completion of two Certificates within a two-year validity period, the participant will be conferred a Diploma (Conversion) qualification from Singapore Polytechnic.
|Diploma (Conversion) in Digital Media Creation
|Post Diploma Certificates (PDC)
Singapore Citizens Below the age of 40
|Singapore Citizens Aged 40 and above
||Enhanced Training Support for SME scheme
||Workfare Training Support Scheme
|Certificate in Web Design
|Certificate in Content Creation
|Total Course Fees:
Other Fees Payable:
||Per semester (after GST)
||Singapore PR and others
|Statutory Licence Fee (CLASS)
- The fees shown (inclusive of 7% GST) are indicative as they are based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review.
- Post Diploma Module Certificate fee is payable on a semester basis.
- Part-Time Diploma or Post Diploma course participants who submit the withdrawal notification 2 weeks before course commencement, an administrative fee of $50 (before GST) would be levied.
Terms and Conditions
Back to top