This module aims to prepare students for positions in varied working environments; private sector, government agencies and academic settings that call for an understanding of consumer behaviour and marketing psychology.
- The psychology of how consumers think, feel, reason and select between different alternatives (e.g. brands, products and retailers)
- The psychological, social and cultural factors influencing buying decisions
- Issues related to research into marketing behaviour
- The consumer motivation process
- Influence of social media on buying behaviour
- How marketers can adapt and improve their marketing campaigns and strategies to reach customers more effectively
Anyone who wants to learn useful skills related to consumer behaviour & marketing psychology
Minimum Entry Requirements
No minimum entry requirements.
Account access validity period
6 weeks from the date of registration
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture
Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for
course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing
course fee subsidies/funding.
This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants. Application via SkillsFuture Portal can only be made starting from 30 days before the course commencement date.
SFC Portal Course Id: SP-501398
Please click here to find out more about SkillsConnect.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - [email protected]
All other Courses – [email protected]
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.