This course aims to enable candidates to gain the knowledge, understanding and the skills needed in their roles of bookkeeping and accounting accordance with the International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- Introduction to cost accounting
- Accounting for materials, Labour and overheads
- Methods of costing
- Introduction to budgeting and standard costing
- Working capital management
- Introduction to Management Information Systems
Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Recording Financial
- Control Accounts
- Correction of Errors and the Journal
- Adjustments in Financial Statements
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Accounting Ratios
- Enter or restore company data at the start of the financial year and create and maintain accounts
- Enter transactions into the Sales, Purchases and Nominal Ledgers
- Process entries in the General and Salary Journals
- Correct transaction errors
- Produce Sales and Purchase Orders and Credit Notes
- Produce management reports relating to customers and suppliers
- Produce routine reports using relevant selection criteria and parameters
Students who have completed LCCI Bookkeeping Level 1 or anyone with bookkeeping and accounting knowledge and skills equivalent to bookkeeping and accounting qualifications
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Upon Completion of the 3 modules, students will be awarded a LCCI Diploma in Bookkeeping and Accounting Level 2.
||Fees w/o GST
||Total Cost Fees
||Planned Exam Dates/Registration
LCCI Cost Accounting Level 2
|Diploma in Bookkeeping & Accounting (level 2 LCCI)
(15 November 2017)
||LCCI Bookkeeping & Accounting Level 2
(17 November 2017)
||LCCI Computerised Bookkeeping Level 2
(13 November 2017)
Exam fees are included in the fee for Cost Accounting and Bookkeeping & Accounting
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture
Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for
course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing
course fee subsidies/funding.
This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants. Application via SkillsFuture Portal can only be made starting from 30 days before the course commencement date.
SFC Portal Course Id: 501671 [ Only Applicable for Computerised Accounting ]
Please click here to find out more about SkillsConnect.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - [email protected]
All other Courses – [email protected]
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
Back to the Top