Anyone interested in handling a Powered Pleasure Craft.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Must have passed the PPCDL Theory Test conducted by Singapore Maritime Academy.
Practical Boat Handling & Rules of the Road (ROR).
Mode of Assessment
Practical Handling Assessment
Please be present on time at the assessment date and venue. Candidates will not be allowed to take the assessment if they are more than 15 mins late. If candidate missed the assessment date, he/she would be required to register and pay for the fees for the next test.
Please bring along your
1) Identification card with photo (e.g. NRIC or Passport)
2) PPCDL Theory Test result slip
failing which, candidate would not be allowed to proceed with the assessment.
Applicants may apply for the Handling Assessment with the available schedule online.
1) Fill up the electronic form.
2) Once completed, click on the “Submit” button.
3) You will receive online acknowledgement that you have successfully registered and paid for the exam.
4) Confirmed Registration is based on a first-come first-served basis, upon full payment of the exam fees.
Applicants who have successfully registered and paid for the exam will received a “Registration Confirmation” email within 1 day. Please ensure email address is correct.
Applicants will also receive a reminder email 1 week before the exam date.
Singapore Polytechnic, its governors, officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which participants of our Courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our Courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of Singapore Polytechnic's premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our Courses.
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards, please click on the ‘Make ePayment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) For Cash payment, you can pay at:
Admin Building, Level 2
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Withdrawal and Deferment
1. Deferment is only permitted based on Medical Reasons and National Mobilisation with supporting documents.
2. Withdrawal/Cancellation is NOT allowed.
3. Booking Fees is Non-Refundable.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
* PACE Academy course schedules, course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Back to top