To facilitate the understanding of key financial reports that SME owners can use to help in better managing their business/department and cash flow.
- On-the-job Training
- Understanding of financial reports
- Profit and Loss statement
- Balance Sheet and its notes
- Cash Flow statement
- Annual Financial Reports
- Analysis of financial statements
- Gross Profit Margin %
- Net Profit Margin %
- Monthly comparison
- Industrial average comparison
- Budget/Forecast vs Actual
- Variance analysis
SME Owners and Finance Executives
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Certificate of Attendance
National Sliver Academy Funding
Participants must be Singaporean aged 50 and above in the year of course commencement.
Funding will be reimbursed to eligible participant after course confirmation.
||Singapore Citizens / SPR / Foreigners
|Full Course Fees
||To be confirmed
|Course Fees Payable
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - [email protected]
All other Courses – [email protected]
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
Back to the Top