SkillsConnect System is an e-portal which serves as a central gateway for the WDA’s customers to apply for training grants.
To qualify for the application of training grants, Companies must register for SkillsConnect account.
Please get these documents/information ready before you register for SkillsConnect account:
1. Ensure that your company information is updated with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) or relevant authorities
2. Valid personal SingPass and e-Services Authorisation System (EASY) account
3. Company GIRO Account
4. Instant bizfile documents from ACRA
5. Revenue incurring transaction document (e.g. latest invoice/receipts)
6. CPF 90 form
The approval process may take 7 to 14 working days.
Once your account has been approved, you may proceed to log in using personal SingPass and select ‘Create Application’ under the ‘Training Grant’ menu at the left hand panel and complete the online application accordingly.
The authorised personnel from the Company to access SkillsConnect system should use his/her SingPass account and password to use the system.
The general eligibility criteria for the training grants are listed as follows:
- Companies are registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Supportable cost components (such as Course fees) are fully sponsored by companies
- Trainees are employees who are either Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents (PR) of Singapore
- Trainees have achieved at least 75% attendance and have sat for all examinations if the course leads to certification
For more information, please contact:
Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
Incentives Management Division
No 1 Marina Boulevard
#16-01 ONE Marina Boulevard