The Diploma in Civil Engineering with Business is a broad-based and multi-disciplinary course that provides students with training in civil engineering within the context of a business environment. The Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME) has stated that there is an increasing need for polytechnic graduates who are multi-disciplined. A recent survey of current and prospective students and other stakeholders has revealed the course to be well-accepted and attractive. There is a high demand for our graduates to support the development of exciting infrastructure such as Changi Airport's Jewel, T4 and T5. Our graduates can also pursue further studies at local and overseas universities.
The course offers:
- Three business-related modules.
- 12-week internship.
- Civil Engineering Projects 1 & 2 which may involve collaboration with the industry.
- An option for students to take a Diploma-plus certificate course to enhance their knowledge, skills and attitude for work and life.
- Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate (CDIO) framework that prepares you to be work ready, life ready and world ready.
- Take part in competitions and community service projects that include overseas trips and humanitarian missions.
- With both technical skills and strong business fundamentals, you will have a competitive edge.
SP Engineering Scholarship
School of Architecture and the Built Environment Scholarship
Singapore Structural Steel Society Scholarship
Yogarajah Scholarship & Bursary
Sarojini Devi Award
LTA Engineering Award (Top student)
American Concrete Institute (ACI) (Singapore Chapter) Scholarship
*Information is accurate as of 27th December 2014