To prepare our graduates to meet the challenges of the world today, the Diploma in Environmental Management and Water Technology (DEWT) offers a multi-disciplinary programme with possibilities of overseas exposures, from around Asia to the States. Being a basic commodity, coupled with increasing urbanization, there is now a growing global demand for water solutions. With the aim of becoming a Global Hydro Hub, Singapore's water industry is set to grow even further.
The course offers:
- 12-week internship.
- Environmental Projects 1 & 2 which are linked to the industry through environmental and water-related companies.
- Environmental Projects 1 & 2 which are linked to the industry through A Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate (CDlO) framework that prepares students to be work ready, life ready and world ready.
- An option for students to take a Diploma-plus certificate course which will continue to train students to acquire knowledge, skills and the right attitude for work and life.
- Well-rooted programme: strong fundamental knowledge achieved through a key project that cuts across all 3 years.
- Living Lab: study of urban and natural environments within and beyond SP.
- Comprehensive curriculum: opportunity to acquire local and global experiences and apply the knowledge gained.
American Concrete Institute (Singapore Chapter) Scholarship
School of Architecture & the Built Environment Scholarship
School of Architecture & the Built Environment Prize (Top student)
*Information is accurate as of 30th November 2013