The Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (DEEE) is Singapore’s most established engineering course with a history of more than 50 years. Today, more than 20,000 students have graduated from the course, which has been recognized by both local and foreign universities and industries.
With DEEE, you will gain engineering knowledge and skills related to a wide range of industries from aerospace, biomedical, robotics and even transportation, providing you with endless possibilities for your career.
- Flexible curriculum with a choice of 9 specialisations (Aerospace, Biomedical, Power, Robotics & Control, Communications, Computer, Rapid Transit Technology, Microelectronics and Business).
- You get to major in two specialisations, giving you more opportunities in the job market.
- If you choose to specialise in the Power Engineering Option, you can apply for the Electrical Worker License issued by the Energy Market Authority after two years of relevant experience. This gives you an edge in the job market.
- By choosing to specialise in Aerospace Engineering, you will gain a competitive advantage when you apply for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license.
- You may apply for SingTel Engineering Cadet Scholarship if you specialise in Communication or Computer Option.
- You may apply for Public Transport Industry Scholarship if you specialise in Rapid Transit Technology Option.
- Overseas internship in Australia, China, Germany, Japan and Thailand.
- You may gain direct entry to year two of NTU’s EEE course and a number of UK and Australian universities. NUS offers 1 years’ worth of exemptions for those pursuing their EEE degree.