The Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (DEEE) is an established engineering course with a history of more than 50 years. More than 20,000 students have paved their way through this course and many of them have successfully emerged as captains in their respective fields. It is a course well-recognised by industries and universities (local & overseas).
This broad-based course spans from the making of the semiconductor chips for your smartphone to the handling of cutting-edge healthcare equipment and finally to the huge power generation plants. Your future career opportunities covers various sectors from aerospace and biomedical industries to automation, telecommunications, electrical energy and microelectronics industries, and much more. Practically, DEEE graduates are needed everywhere.
Our DEEE course will prepare you to be a competent and a much sought after technologist and give you the opportunities to participate in the creation of new and vital technologies which are antidotes to most problems in future.
- Flexible curriculum with a choice of 11 specialisations (Aerospace, Biomedical, Power, Control, Communications, Computer, Robotics, Rapid Transit, Nanotechnology, Microelectronics and Business) ;
- Graduate with double specialisations.
- Overseas industrial training programmes in Australia, China, Germany, Japan and Thailand.
- Option to complete academic programme in five semesters and use the last semester to complete a multidisciplinary project or an Immersion Programme.
- Curriculum follows the CDIO (Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate) framework, which is used in top universities in the United States, Europe and Australia.
The Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering has a SP Engineering Academy Programme specially designed to inspire and help you reach the peak of your ability.
See also other Diploma courses offered by the School of EEE.