The Diploma in Engineering with Business gives you the best of both worlds and will train you to be a business-savvy engineer. In this course, you will not just acquire knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical engineering principles but also learn how to apply business concepts to engineering products and businesses. If you are interested in science, maths and technology, but do not want to pursue a pure engineering course, this is the right choice for you.
- Learn from experts from three SP schools – School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, School of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering and SP Business School. Up to 30% of the curriculum consist of business modules taught by the Business School.
- Strong focus on marketing as part of business modules, allowing Engineering students an edge in the industry.
- Experience a semester-long internship programme in world-class companies.
- Experience the culture and the way of doing business overseas in countries such as China, through a semester-long immersion programme in overseas universities such as Beijing Technology and Business University.
- You can gain direct entry into the second year of various Business Degrees offered by the University of Birmingham at SIM or complete their Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship degree in one year with the University of Adelaide - Singapore.