The Diploma Student Concession (EZ-Link) Card allows concessionary travel on public buses, MRT and LRT in Singapore. Who is eligible to apply for the Card?
- All Full-time matriculated Diploma students
All Part-time and Post-Diploma students, irrespective of the courses they are enrolled in, are not eligible to apply for the Diploma Student Concession Card.
- Did not apply for the card during enrolment
- Have lost the card and need to make a replacement
- Repeating your course of study and need to extend expiring EZ-Link card
With effect from 3rd December 2014, all newly issued EZ-Link cards will be of a new design.
The purpose is to differentiate students under the Diploma Student Concession Scheme from University undergraduates.
- Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange
- Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange
- Hougang Bus Interchange
- Jurong East Bus Interchange
- Admiralty MRT Station
- Buona Vista MRT Station
- Tampines Bus Interchange
- Somerset MRT Station**
Note: Operating Hours: 10.00am to 6.00pm daily (Closed on Public Holidays)
** Somerset MRT Station CCRO will be closed for meal break between 2.00pm - 3.00pm.
To replace your lost Diploma Student Concession EZ-Link card, please approach any one of the listed CCROs and bring along:
- A recent passport sized photo
- $18 cash
- SP Admission Card
- NRIC (Singaporeans or PRs) OR
- ICA Student's Pass / Passport (International students)
If you require more information, you may contact Student Service Centre at: