Nurturing the healthcare professionals of the future
07 Aug 2018
Once again, School of Chemical & Life Sciences has produced a bumper crop of Healthcare Scholarship winners. This year, a total of 13 graduates from the Diploma in Applied Chemistry with Pharmaceutical Science (DACP) (now, renamed to Diploma in Applied Chemistry), Diploma in Biomedical Science (DBS), Diploma in Biotechnology (DBT), Diploma in Materials Science (DMLS) (now, merged under Diploma in Applied Chemistry) and Diploma in Nutrition, Health & Wellness (DNHW) received scholarships to further their studies.
The scholarships fully cover tuitions and compulsory fees for the duration of their studies, and even provide recipients with a monthly allowance for living expenses. Upon graduation, they would serve out their bond at one of the public healthcare clusters.
To all our graduates who have received their scholarship to pursue allied healthcare disciplines, congratulations!
- Ben Ho (DACP, Class of 2016)
- Chua Xi Hui (DACP, Class of 2018)
- Isaac Teh Jia Ye (DBS, Class of 2016)
- Loh Hwee En, Cheryl (DBS, Class of 2018)
- Nicholas Ling Wei Sheng (DBS, Class of 2015)
- Pang Zhuo Wei (DBS, Class of 2016)
- Tan Yan Chang, Adrian (DBS, Class of 2016)
- Teo Shu Qi (DBS, Class of 2018)
- Yeo Jia Jun (DBS, Class of 2018)
- Liu Nianci (DBT, Class of 2018)
- Muhammad Zikry Zhiwei Bin Roslee (DBT, Class of 2016)
- Ariel Novrianto Afandy (DMLS, Class of 2016)
- Chan Kuang Hong (DNHW, Class of 2016)
Footnote: The ceremony was held on 30 July 2018 at the Raffles City Convention Centre.