Nurturing the healthcare professionals of the future
02 Aug 2019
Once again, School of Chemical & Life Sciences has produced a bumper crop of Healthcare Scholarship winners. This year, a total of 9 graduates from the Diploma in Applied Chemistry with Pharmaceutical Science (DACP) (now, renamed to Diploma in Applied Chemistry), Diploma in Applied Chemistry (DAPC), Diploma in Biotechnology (DBT), Diploma in Food Science & Technology (DFST) and Diploma in Nutrition, Health & Wellness (DNHW) received scholarships to further their studies.
The scholarships fully cover tuitions and compulsory fees for the duration of their studies, and even provide recipients with a monthly allowance for living expenses. Upon graduation, they would serve out their bond at one of the public healthcare clusters.
To all our graduates who have received their scholarship to pursue allied healthcare disciplines, congratulations!
- See Wei Li (DAPC, Class of 2019)
- Wong Jun Wei Wilfred (DACP, Class of 2017)
- Leung Leik Yu (DBT, Class of 2019)
- Low Jia Xian Shermaine (DBT Class of 2019)
- Moh Swee Min (DBT, Class of 2018)
- Ng Yi Hong (DBT, Class of 2019)
- Soh Si Ting (DBT, Class of 2019)
- Goh Boon Hwee (DFST, Class of 2019)
- Cheng Tzai Tung (DNHW, Class of 2019)
Footnote: The ceremony was held on 30 July 2019 at the Raffles City Convention Centre.