DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING SYSTEMS (S33)
Diploma in Engineering Systems (DES) is a multidisciplinary course, imparting knowledge and skills in mechanical, electrical, electronic and computer engineering.
With DES, you will gain engineering skills that enable to conceptualise, design, develop and integrate engineering products and systems. These skillsets are highly relevant and aligned with the needs of a Smart Nation.
So join DES and help solve engineering solutions of the future!
- Curriculum received strong endorsement from renowned companies and organisations such as PSA, LTA, SMRT, SBST and more, to provide authentic learning and develop relevant engineering skills to meet the manpower demands in Smart Nation’s initiatives.
- Two specialisation options to hone your skills in developing innovative engineering solutions for Smart Systems and Urban Transport Systems.
- 22-week enhanced internship programme at reputable organisations to deepen your skills and provide exposure to work on real industry projects.
- Further studies at either local or overseas universities
- You can gain direct entry into the second year of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering course at NTU or second year of the Mechanical Engineering at NUS.
- You may be granted advanced standing of up to two years when applying for related degree programmes at overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom.