Please note that the fee of $15 payable for each retest Paper includes $10 for Registration and $5 for the Test.
Making a Withdrawal, Cancellation or Change of Date, Time or Test Type after Successful Registration
Please note that once registration is confirmed, no withdrawal, cancellation or change of date, time slot or test type is allowed. Fees paid are not refundable.
Therefore, please ensure before you complete your registration that the type of test, the test date, and the time selected are correct.
You are strongly advised not to make multiple bookings for retest slots.
If you do so and proceed to sit for a paper which you have already taken and passed before, your test result for the latest attempt will be the one that will be taken into consideration for the issuance of your Temporary Vocational Licence (TVL).
Please ensure you are available to take the test on the date and time registered for.
For queries, please contact us:
• Phone: 67721288
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• ONE STOP CENTRE (Location and operation details)
Actual Exam venue site: SP Assessment Centre (Refer here)
Application Procedure for Retests (TDVL)
- All applications have to be done online at our website
- Do have with you a copy of your valid “Approval to Attend Course (ATC)” issued by LTA
- This is the letter issued to you by LTA granting you approval to attend the TDVL or PDVL course.
- The validity of the letter is one year from the date stated in the letter.
- If this date has expired, please do not register for the retest.
- Immediate payment is required upon registration to confirm your seat for the retest.
- The following documents are required to be verified when you turn up for the retest:-
- Driving Licence
- Proof of Course Completion (Certificate of Attendance)
- Approval to Attend Course (ATC) document
- Past result slip/s