The access period for the course is 3 months, starting from the date of registration.
Mode of Training:
An introduction on the stocks and bonds that is available for investments.
- Understanding Bonds
- Fundamentals of Share Investing
- Strategies in Stock Investing
- Stock Appraisal & Analytical Tools
- Financial Ration Analysis
Anyone interested in investing in stocks and bonds
Minimum Entry Requirements
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who have sucessfully cleared the assignment.
$20.00 + $1.40 (GST) = $21.40 (inclusive GST)
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.