AMLead program is a flagship 5-day overseas immersion program for senior leaders of local manufacturing companies who will like to have the first-hand opportunity to learn from the Best-in-Class on the possibilities of i4.0 technology adoption, to improve productivity and competitiveness. They will have the unique opportunity to visit Bosch’s state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in Germany and meet the senior leaders and domain experts of these plants for deeper and insightful learning on i4.0. This programme is highly subsidised by SkillsFuture Singapore.
It is a one-week intensive study and networking learning journey to Germany for senior leaders of local companies who will have the first-hand opportunity to learn from the Best-in-Class on the possibilities of AM implementation and adoption to improve productivity and competitiveness.
Join us at our upcoming Hi-Tea session to learn more about the itinerary.
RSVP by 22 Feb at http://bit.ly/hitea1h2019
Senior leaders of local manufacturing companies (Small Medium Enterprise and Large Local Enterprise) in, but not limited to, these sectors: Aerospace, Electronics, Machinery & Systems, Precision Modules & Components, Biologics & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Medical Technology Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing
- Submission of documentary evidence of leadership position in manufacturing or related industry, limit to 1 to 2 representatives per company;
- Submission of a short write up on your company's plan towards advanced manufacturing, stating the key deliverables & their implementation timelines
- All applications will be forwarded and subject to Bosch Rexroth's clearance due to sensitivities in plant visits.
- Complete and cleared registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Leaders or decision makers of manufacturing companies (Small Medium Enterprise or Large Local Enterprise)
A Certificate of Performance will be issued upon completion of programme and submission of the required written reflection.
The AM-Lead program helped us gain practical insight on the ambidextrous strategy of
1) Exploiting the Knowns for Lean Manufacturing and,
2) Exploring the Unknowns for new tools and techniques in our Industrial 4.0 journey
~ Mr MOK HON YONG
CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
ONN WAH TECH PTE LTD
All participants are required to complete the written reflection.
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here2
Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here
Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here
Please note that course fee quoted does not include airfare.
Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
Terms and Conditions
“Disclaimer: Due to limited seats, all applications will be reviewed and selected based on suitability and on a first-come-first-serve basis.”
1 Feb to 10 Apr 2019
* Registration will be closed once seats are filled up.
12 to 17 May 2019
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
s 500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.