08:30am to 17:30pm
What is this course about?
This APPCDL Course is conducted to meet the standards and competency to operate larger and more sophisticated pleasure craft operating within the port limits as per the MPA’s requirements.
Anyone who intends to handle a powered pleasure craft of 24 metres or more in length.
The course outline includes the following topics:
- Safe Practices.
- Practical Navigation & Boat Handling.
- Theory & Practical Assessment
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Holds a PPCDL.
- Certified in BST (STCW) Course (4 components: PST, FPFF, PSSR, MFA).
- Accumulated a total experience of 24 boating trips as a person in-charge of a powered pleasure craft in the preceding 2 years.
Mode of Assessment
Candidates will be required to attempt and pass both the theory and practical assessments.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants whose attendance is not less than 75%
$1177 (Inclusive GST)
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
All other Courses
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
Date of course:
To be confirmed
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
For course specific details:
Capt Sahwan Osman, Course Coordinator