What is this application about?
This application is open to individuals who are interested to obtain competency (equivalent to a license) after successfully completing the Class 2 Boiler Attendant.
- Copy of NRIC/Work Pass (both sides).
- Copy of Certificate of Attendance for Class 2 Boiler Attendant Course.
- Copy of email notification of result sent by Singapore Polytechnic.
- Copy of Declaration form or Employer Testimonials stating 24 months relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam engine or steam boiler.
Please click here
to download the declaration form. All documents must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Application with incomplete information and insufficient supporting documents will not be processed.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Applicant must have at least 24 months relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam engine or steam boiler.
SGD107 inclusive of GST
Fees paid are NOT refundable (regardless of the outcome of the application).
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - email@example.com
All other Courses - firstname.lastname@example.org
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
 Fill up the electronic form
 Once completed, click on the Submit button
 You will receive online acknowledgement that you have successfully submitted the registration
 Proceed to make payment
 You will be notified within 4-6 weeks for collection.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.