To be advised
100 hours / 2.5 months
Monday and Tuesday
9.00 am to 12.30 pm OR 5.30 pm to 9 pm
Full day sessions may be offered in September 2019
Mode of Training:
Blended (Classroom and Practical)
This course aims to train personnel with knowledge and skills to provide structured and measured guidance in the learning context.
This course equips participants with the skills and competencies to
a) Assess and analyse learning needs
b) Establish data collection processes to facilitate learner needs
c) Develop and design courseware materials against learner profile and learner outcomes
d) Design and develop assessment methods and tools
Topics covered are:
1. Fundamentals of Guidance and Support
2. Design and implementation of courseware and assessment
3. Creating and Using Assessment Tools
4. Use of Technology
Adults who are currently working or volunteering part-time with self-help groups, working in VWOs.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Preferably an “A” level holder and above
• Participants must have basic knowledge of assessing learning and have provided guidance and support. Adults who are currently working or volunteering part-time with self-help groups. They must be proficient in English.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit
balance to offset respective course fees.1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.