To be advised
To be advised
12 hours / 2 days
9am to 4pm
Mode of Training
We face problems every day at home and at work, and they can come in different shapes and sizes. Sometimes we just wish that problem will go away by itself, or you make a decision based on gut feeling or from actions taken on similar problems that had occurred previously. But are the solutions effective or did you have to regret the decisions you made?
Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making skills can be developed in this fun and interactive workshop. You will apply structured and creative approaches that leads to more sustainable solutions for your problems, and develop good decisions and viable implementation plans.
- Better define the problem, and produce a good problem statement
- Analyse and identify root causes of the problem using structured problem solving approaches
- Use ideation and creative thinking methods to design and develop solution prototypes
- Select the best alternative using decision making techniques
- Work out an viable implementation plan
- Evaluate and make modifications to ensure the success of an implemented plan.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
| ||Singapore Citizens aged 50 and above ||Singapore PRs/Foreigners|
|Funding available||50% of the course fee excluding GST (capped at $500 per course)||Nil|
|Course Fees Payable||$171.00 (incl. of GST)||$321.00 (incl. of GST)|
1. Government subsidy will only apply to the course fee portion and will not cover GST
2. For more information on National Silver Academy (NSA), please click here
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.