To be advised
To be advised
14 hours / 2 days
9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
The intended objectives of the various workshops are to equip both management and operational participants with the following:
● To introduce DT tools and methods that can help visualise a systems understanding of business activities.
● To use ethnographic tools to better understand the needs of both internal and external customers.
● To show how powers of empathy can be used to develop a personalised customer service
● To use brainstorming and ideation strategies and techniques.
● To show how innovation can be integrated into a business model.
The outcomes of the Workshop will be the acquisition of skills on how team can design strategies on how to achieve or exceed goals that have been assigned to them and develop a more user centric paradigm.
|1||Day 1||AM|| |
● Introduction to Design Thinking and core principles for user-centred design
● Defining the Design Challenge
● Understanding Users and their Pain Points
● Identify Insights & Needs
| || ||PM||● Persona Development|
● Current User Journey
|2||Day 2||AM||● Brainstorm Ideas & Strategies|
● Ideal User Journey
| || || PM||● Rapid Prototyping|
● Presentation of Ideal User Journey with Prototypes
● Co-creation & User Feedback
● Introduction to Business
• Entrepreneurs developing new products or services
• Leaders and senior executives leading innovation in their businesses
• Managers and executives seeking new problem-solving approaches to innovation
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Certificate of Attendance
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
1. Skillsfuture (SF) Series
Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible for 70% course fee funding for registration with effect from 28 October 2017.
Singaporeans aged 40 and above will enjoy 90% subsidy of course fee.
This funding is applicable to both individual and company-sponsored participants. Participants are required to achieve at least 75% attendance and/or sit and pass any prescribed examinations/assessments or submit any course/project work (if any) under the course requirement.
Funding Validity Period: Till 31 Dec 2020
2. SkillsFuture Credit** (SFC)
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding.
This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants. Application via SkillsFuture Portal can only be made starting from 60 days before the course commencement date.
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - firstname.lastname@example.org
All other Courses - email@example.com
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
* Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.