To be advised
To be advised
8 hours / 1day
9 am to 6 pm
Mode of Training:
This is an introductory level course for individuals and SMEs without digital marketing and analytics background but are interested in getting started.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop relationship marketing tactics with digital tools
• Evaluate and improve digital touchpoints based on user journey mapping
• Perform simple monitoring and analysing of web site performance using Google Analytics
• Configure a dashboard for management reporting and visualization
Digital Marketing: What do customers want and need?
This module looks at various digital tools that could help collect, manage and evaluate valuable customer data that is essential in planning direct marketing tactics. It dives into analysing & understanding what current & potential consumers need from various digital touch points through a concise user journey mapping. Lastly, we take a look at how their needs & wants can be solved with good User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UX) evaluation and implementation.
- Digital Relationship Marketing
- Persona Profiling
- User Journey Mapping for UI/UX
Digital Analytics: How do you monitor and analyse your website performance?
This module looks at the various important reports and charts available in Google analytics that are useful for daily monitoring and management reporting. It dives into analysing and using some key reports and charts which will directly impact their business. Participants will learn to configure their Google Analytics Dashboard that allow them to quickly visualize their important business information.
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Monitoring website performance and campaigns
- Configuring Google Analytics Dashboard
This short course is suitable for those who has no knowledge on digital marketing.
We target to train SMEs that may not have any digital presence at this moment.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Has basic knowledge on internet and usage of computer.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.