9 am to 6 pm
This is an introductory level course for individuals and SMEs without digital marketing and analytics background but are interested in getting started.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop relationship marketing tactics with digital tools
• Evaluate and improve digital touchpoints based on user journey mapping
• Perform simple monitoring and analysing of web site performance using Google Analytics
• Configure a dashboard for management reporting and visualization
Digital Marketing: What do customers want and need?
This module looks at various digital tools that could help collect, manage and evaluate valuable customer data that is essential in planning direct marketing tactics. It dives into analysing & understanding what current & potential consumers need from various digital touch points through a concise user journey mapping. Lastly, we take a look at how their needs & wants can be solved with good User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UX) evaluation and implementation.
- Digital Relationship Marketing
- Persona Profiling
- User Journey Mapping for UI/UX
Digital Analytics: How do you monitor and analyse your website performance?
This module looks at the various important reports and charts available in Google analytics that are useful for daily monitoring and management reporting. It dives into analysing and using some key reports and charts which will directly impact their business. Participants will learn to configure their Google Analytics Dashboard that allow them to quickly visualize their important business information.
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Monitoring website performance and campaigns
- Configuring Google Analytics Dashboard
This short course is suitable for those who has no knowledge on digital marketing.
We target to train SMEs that may not have any digital presence at this moment.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Has basic knowledge on internet and usage of computer.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to every participant whose attendance is not less than 75%.