To be advised
To be advised
80 hours / 25 days
9am to 4pm (Friday and Saturday)
Fridays (6 hrs) & Saturdays (6 hrs) for Facilitated Workshop Sessions
Mode of Training:
Singapore Polytechnic, PACE Academy
In this globalized economy, innovations have become the mainstay in all industries where increasingly entrepreneurial growth is becoming a norm. How can educators, trainers and learning & development professionals stay competitive and capitalize on this transformative landscape?
Becoming a ‘privateer’ in the education or training landscape, the edupreneur aims to bring the commercial element into creation of a viable, competitive and sustainable business
In this course, learners will be able to understand the challenges and avoid potential pitfalls in setting up a training business, develop a business plan, describe the steps for structuring and laying the groundwork and sell, market and negotiate the business.
This is a practice-oriented course where participants will conceptualize and set up potential and viable business idea, concept, service or proposal in the CET sector. This course aims to equip them with essential entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to start up an edu-based business.
1. Freelancers, current adult educators with 5 or more years of working experience in executive or managerial position.
2. Mid-career changers who are exploring a career in CET sector
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• 5 years or more experience in the CET education or learning field
• Possesses at least a formal adult education related certification (e.g. WSQ WTP / ACTA / DACE, MOE’s Dip Edu PGDE, SDALT, etc)
• Proficient in Office productivity software
Award / Certification / Accreditation
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.