14 hours / 2 days
9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
At the end of the course, participants should be able to understand what an event is and the importance of event management in ensuring the success of the event.
Participants will learn the Art and Science of Events Management. This program will be conducted in a highly interactive environment. In addition to learning the fundamentals of events operations & logistics, participants will gain insights in writing effective event proposals and utilizing promotional techniques to create successful events.
- Understand what an event is and the importance of events management in ensuring the success of events
- Identify the various types of events
- Craft events objectives
- Explain the Importance of events communication
- Apply corporate culture to relevant target audience
- Discuss various promotional techniques
- Outline an events timeline
- Complete an events proposal
Participants interested in Events Management
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Award of the Singapore Polytechnic Certificate of Attendance for participants whose attendance is not less than 75%. No assessment is needed.
Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.