To be advised
To be advised
8 hours / 1 day
To be advised
Mode of Training:
In most modern organisations, it is inevitable to link their unique management style with a formalised and structured management system. As globalisation propagates, common expectations in business and communications directs us towards the vastly popular Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015. This system enables management to continually monitor and manage quality within the organisation eventually paving the way for continuous improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
To provide participants with a basic understanding on the rationale of implementing a structured management system within an organisation. To enable participants to understand the expectations of the requirements of the new standards and terminology.
1. Purpose and course content
2. Introduction to management systems and history
3. Evolution of ISO 9001 and relations to other management systems
4. Understanding Annex SL
5. Basic Terminology
6. Comparison between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
7. Understanding concept of Documented Information
8. Introduction to Process Approach
9. Introduction of Risk-based thinking (Risk and Opportunity)
10. Reviewing the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
11. Case study
13. Assessment review
Managers, Executives, Engineers, Document Controllers, QMS Internal Auditors
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Minimum GCE O Levels and basic understanding of the previous versions of ISO 9001.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Certificate of Attendance
| ||Singapore Citizens aged 50 and above ||Singapore PRs/Foreigners|
|Funding available||50% of the course fee excluding GST (capped at $500 per course)||Nil|
|Course Fees Payable||$193.80 (incl. of GST)||$363.80 (incl. of GST)|
1. Government subsidy will only apply to the course fee portion and will not cover GST
2. For more information on National Silver Academy (NSA), please click here
1. National Sliver Academy Funding
Participants who are Singaporean, aged 50 years and above in the year of course commencement, can
enjoy a subsidy of 50% off course fee (capped at $500 per course).
As part of:
Funding Validity Period: Till 30 Jun 2019
2. SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding.
This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants. Application via SkillsFuture Portal can only be made starting from 60 days before the course commencement date.
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - email@example.com
All other Courses - firstname.lastname@example.org
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.