To be advised
To be advised
8 hours / 1 day
To be advised
Mode of Training:
In most modern organisations, it is inevitable to link their unique management style with a formalised and structured management system.
As globalisation propagates, common expectations in business and communications directs us towards the vastly popular Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015.
This system enables management to continually monitor and manage quality within the organisation eventually paving the way for continuous improvement and increased customer satisfaction.
To provide participants with a basic understanding on the rationale of implementing a structured management system within an organisation. To enable participants to understand the expectations of the requirements of the new standards and terminology.
1. Purpose and course content
2. Introduction to management systems and history
3. Evolution of ISO 9001 and relations to other management systems
4. Understanding Annex SL
5. Basic Terminology
6. Comparison between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
7. Understanding concept of Documented Information
8. Introduction to Process Approach
9. Introduction of Risk-based thinking (Risk and Opportunity)
10. Reviewing the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
11. Case study
13. Assessment review
Managers, Executives, Engineers, Document Controllers, QMS Internal Auditors
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Minimum GCE O Levels and basic understanding of the previous versions of ISO 9001.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
| ||Singapore Citizens aged 50 and above ||Singapore PRs/Foreigners|
|Funding available||50% of the course fee excluding GST (capped at $500 per course)||Nil|
|Course Fees Payable||$193.80 (incl. of GST)||$363.80 (incl. of GST)|
1. Government subsidy will only apply to the course fee portion and will not cover GST
2. For more information on National Silver Academy (NSA), please click here
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.