To be advised
To be advised
60 hours / 30 days
7pm - 9pm (Wed & Fri)
Mode of Training:
Blk T22610, Singapore Polytechnic
Korean 3 is the third of three Korean modules. Participants who complete Korean 1, 2 & 3 (or 180 hours) of Korean language instruction may take an external language proficiency test – the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) Basic.
Korean 3 introduces participants to the Korean language and its use in everyday situations. Emphasis will be given to developing participants’ speaking and listening skills to communicate in simple Korean. Participants will also be able to read longer elementary Korean text and write longer notes and letters.
- Greetings & self-introduction
- Daily life
- Transportation & directions
- Food & cooking
- Phone calls
- Honorifics & negations
- Progressive & time sequencing
- Ask opinions & guessing
- Plans & reasons
- Permissions & Prohibitions
- Indirect speeches
Participants who would like to develop basic reading, speaking, listening and writing proficiency in the Korean language.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants must have had completed Korean 2 before they are able to proceed with Korean 3.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
If a participant…
- Fails the assessment but meets 75% attendance – participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate)
- Meets 75% attendance and passes the assessment - participant will receive a Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate)
| ||Singapore Citizens aged 50 and above ||Singapore PRs/Foreigners|
|Funding available||50% of the course fee excluding GST (capped at $500 per course)||Nil|
|Course Fees Payable||$364.80 (incl. of GST)||$684.80 (incl. of GST)|
1. Government subsidy will only apply to the course fee portion and will not cover GST
2. For more information on National Silver Academy (NSA), please click here
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.