Course Date: TBC
Registration date: TBC
6:30pm to 9:30pm
With the growing interest in leather craft, there is an emerging market for personalized, handcrafted leather and related products and services (e.g. small leather goods, accessories, footwear, apparels, and stationeries). This basic leather crafting course will introduce beginners to the fundamentals of leather crafting through practical making and crafting.
To introduce learners to the fundamentals and basic techniques of leather crafting.
• Introduction to leather crafting and identifying of leather types.
• Fundamentals of leather crafting techniques
• Practical 1: Fabrication of a lanyard
• Design and pattern making
• Skivvying leather
• Practical 2: Fabrication of a card case
• Pattern making for palm-sized items
• Selection of parts of leather materials for project items
• Practical 3: Fabricating a mobile phone case
General public with an interest to learn basic leather crafting.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.