Course date :
6:30pm to 9:30pm
With the growing interest in leather craft, there is an emerging market for personalized, handcrafted leather and related products and services (e.g. small leather goods, accessories, footwear, apparels, and stationeries). This basic leather crafting course will introduce beginners to the fundamentals of leather crafting through practical making and crafting.
To introduce learners to the fundamentals and basic techniques of leather crafting.
• Introduction to leather crafting and identifying of leather types.
• Fundamentals of leather crafting techniques
• Practical 1: Fabrication of a lanyard
• Design and pattern making
• Skivvying leather
• Practical 2: Fabrication of a card case
• Pattern making for palm-sized items
• Selection of parts of leather materials for project items
• Practical 3: Fabricating a mobile phone case
General public with an interest to learn basic leather crafting.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Certificate of Attendance
$395.90 (including GST)
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:Online Courses
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAll other Courses
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:Classroom
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
Registration date : TBC
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
s 500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.