Course Details Duration:
9am to 5pm
Years of research has uncovered the key factor why successful sales professional can consistently stay motivated and thrive in selling despite changes in economy & market trends, whereas others would lose their drive or give up when faced with difficulties. That key factor is – Mindset. In “Mindset For Sales Success”, discover the necessary mental tools and components that help you to accomplish much more in the field of sales.
This course provides a comprehensive mental blueprint for individuals involved in any capacity in sales to acquire the right mindset, attitudes and drive to succeed in selling. Learners can use the materials from the course and apply in their day-to-day selling tasks -- to see an increase in inner-drive, thriving abilities and fulfilment during their sales efforts.
In “Mindset For Sales Success”, you can expect to learn these:
• How successful sales professionals think about selling and sales (and how it is different from the usual way most people think about selling and sales)
• A mental ritual successful sales professionals would do at the start of the day to bring out the 'maximum mood' for selling
• How to disrupt your mind's tendency to want to laze or procrastinate... and instead move into 'accomplishment-mode' to sell more
• Key psychological factors that cause the common problem of sales professionals becoming uninspired or unenthusiastic in sales (and 4 remedies to ACTIVATE one's inner-engine to be more inspired and driven)
• Strategies to convert self-doubt into confident ability
• Create a 'sales-strong' mindset to remain confident, motivated and persistent even in the face of rejection
• Real-world examples of high-performing sales legends (Their insights/ideas on how they think… how they deal with selling situations... and how they consistently thrive in sales)
- Managers At Any Level
- Business Professionals Executives & Staff
- Sales Teams & Supervisors
- Marketing Executives
- Purchasing Staff
- Team Leaders
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
Minimum Entry Requirements
Certificate of Attendance
NTUC Union Members:
$20 (inclusive of GST)
Non-NTUC Union Members/Others:
$250 (inclusive of GST)
Course fee after NETF subsidy: $20* per participant
*Terms and conditions apply. Participants must be paid-up NTUC Members with no arrears in membership fees before course commencement and throughout the whole course duration.
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:Online Courses
- email@example.comAll other Courses
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:Classroom
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.