|Course Date||Registration closing date||Mode of Training||Course Status|
|6 to 8 Sept 2021||25 Aug 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F) ||Closed|
|13 to 15 Sept 2021||25 Aug 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F)||Closed|
|8 to 10 Dec 2021||Closed||Facilitated Learning (F2F)||Confirmed(Closed)|
|15 to 17 Dec 2021||13 Nov 2021 ||Facilitated Learning (F2F)||Registration Ongoing|
9:30am to 5:30pm
Adobe Premiere Pro Fundamentals is a short course to creating video content using Adobe Premiere Pro. The course orientates participants to the software workspace and importation process of different types of media. It touches on basic and advanced editing techniques, audio mixing, colour grading and creating basic graphics for video.
This course aims to equip participants with the necessary fundamental video processing and editing skills to take on entry level video editor roles. By the end of the course, participants should be able to ingest video directly from recording or storage mediums, assemble offline cuts and apply finishing touches to compress them to their desired outcome for the appropriate mediums.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Navigate Adobe Premiere Pro workspace
2. Import and ingest media into Adobe Premiere Pro
3. Perform basic non-linear video editing
4. Add transitions to video edits
5. Apply simple movement or transformation to video
6. Execute advanced editing technique
7. Add Text and graphics to video
8. Apply simple colour correction and colour grading
9. Edit and mix audio
10. Improve audio quality
11. Add video effects
12. Export frames and video
Topics to be covered
1. Panels and Workspace and Timeline
2. Importing and Ingesting and Organising Media
3. Essential Video Editing Techniques
4. Adding Transitions
5. Advanced Editing Techniques
6. Editing, Mixing and improving Audio
7. Adding Video Effects
8. Applying Colour Correction
9. Creating Text and Graphics
10. Exporting Frames and Videos
Video Editor/Post-Production Assistant
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency and Computer Literacy
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$75.02|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$199.02|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$199.02|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2||$75.02|
|Full Course Fee||$663.40|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.