What is this application about?
This application is open to individuals who are interested to obtain competency (equivalent to a license) after successfully completing the Class 1 Boiler Attendant.
- Copy of NRIC/Work Pass (both sides).
- Copy of email notification of result sent by Singapore Polytechnic.
- Copy of Declaration Form or Employer Testimonials stating 18 months relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam engine or steam boiler.
Please click here
to download the declaration form. All documents must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Application with incomplete information and insufficient supporting documents will not be processed.
Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
Applicant must have at least 18 months relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam engine or steam boiler.
Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
Terms and Conditions
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
 Fill up the electronic form
 Once completed, click on the Submit button
 You will receive online acknowledgement that you have successfully submitted the registration
 Proceed to make payment
 You will be notified within 4-6 weeks for collection.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email